1. Nasa Umbrella Knowledge Hub
  2. Self-Employed
  3. Self-Employed & The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)

Applying for a CSCS Card

If you're working in construction it's likely you'll need to apply for a CSCS card.

CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate training and qualifications for the job they do.

You will be refused entry to site if holding the wrong card. Whatever your occupation or level of experience, Card Finder finds the right card for you: https://www.cscsonline.uk.com/card-finder

You can find more information directly on the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme here: